Payroll and PAYE Returns
It is extremely important to run an accurate, secure and on-time payroll scheme. If you don’t have the time to spend on this then why not hand over those responsibilities to Shaikh & Co?
While we run your payroll, we never lose sight of the fact that your staff are important to you and the smooth running of your business.
We understand that things change in payroll from month to month, so we adopt a flexible approach and keep the lines of communication open at all times for last minute changes and adjustments.
Key elements of our payroll service:
Expert Knowledge – our payroll team has years of experience and extensive personal tax expertise.
Flexibility – we work around the needs of your business – month-by-month, year-by-year – so you stay in complete control.
Personal Service– your named payroll adviser will take the time to get to know you and your payroll and is always on hand to advise you.
Responsiveness – we turn the majority of payrolls around within 24 hrs, and respond to all queries quickly and responsibly.
Our payroll service includes:
- flexible processing times to suit your needs
- starters and leavers processed in compliance with HMRC regulations
- accurate handling of all payments and deductions, including overtime, bonuses, holiday pay, severance and redundancy payments and attachments of earnings
- management of SSP, SMP, SPP
- full pension compliance and reporting
- management information tailored to your needs
- ad-hoc management information reports as required
- postage to multiple sites if required
- payment through our BACS facility
- full year-end reporting and filing
- expert payroll advice, just a phone call away
- case management of issues concerning your PAYE scheme
- streamlined Implementation Plan
Whether your payroll is currently run in-house or already outsourced, our managed payroll service can provide the accuracy, security and peace of mind you’re looking for; without sacrificing flexibility and control.
For more information see our …
- The Basics of PAYE
- The Construction Industry Scheme
- Payroll Calculator