Before we give you the “10 Great Reasons to Choose Us”
The kind of Accountant your business needs probably isn’t a ‘run of the mill’ one, but one who can give you a new perspective, a way of looking at things that you can’t see when you’re stuck in a rut; an Accountant who sees when you are sliding back into your comfort zone and calls you out of it; someone who will keep coming back to tell you the same thing even though, especially though, it’s not what you want to hear.
You feel it, because they care about you in ways you don’t expect and they are tough on you when everyone else is patting you on the back, and they are there with that pat on your back when you are taking the right risks, appropriate risks, even though everyone else thinks you are off target.
You trust them, because they are competent in their specific area of expertise, and their expertise is about people (and what business isn’t?) you know that they have been through their own dark, soul searching times too, more than once. They know that it takes courage and sweat to build something out of nothing and they also know that just ‘making it’ isn’t enough; that the business isn’t truly a great one unless it enhances your life and your family, the lives of your workers and their families, as well as the community or market in which you operate.
We are your business’s best friend, though it doesn’t feel that way at times. We help you see that short term pain is the price you very often have to pay to create long term value and satisfaction.
Now the 10 great reasons why to choose us, but first click on this short video to feel for our perception of the trials and tribulations in running a business:
1. Unlimited Free Meetings Whenever you wish to meet up. All meetings at our offices are provided FREE of charge. You have the right to these whenever you feel the need. Just call us to organise a mutually convenient time and date.
2. Fixed Fees Quoted in advance of the work and related to the value of work to be completed so that you know where you stand. That is unless you prefer to be charged on an hourly basis. Get a fixed fee quote
3. Unlimited Free Phone Support You can call us as often as you need to, without charge. It can be about anything to do with tax, business ideas, just someone to use as a sounding board or whatever you need. If you need help and we can provide it on the phone, it’s FREE.
4. FREE Initial Tax Review To identify all the tax planning opportunities you are not presently taking advantage of.
5. Our Complete Guide to How to Make More Profit Using proven business strategies which is probably worth at least 500, is provided FREE to all new clients. Find out about the Complete Profit Guide
6. Work delivered On Time, Every Time As long as information is provided on time, your accounts are guaranteed for completion within 30 days. Phone calls and emails are returned within 1 working day maximum, but usually much sooner.
7. A Flexible Accountant who speaks Plain English There’s no technical speak from us. We talk to you openly and honestly and promise not to blind you with jargon. We want you to feel comfortable to pick up the phone to us whenever you need to, for whatever reason, and know that you’ll get sound, understandable advice. We will work with you in a way that suits you, in person, on the phone, or online.
8. FREE Tax Tips Relevant to business owners delivered to you by email through our regular E-Tax Tips & News to help you pay less tax. Register here to receive Tax Tips and News.
9. Someone to sort out all your Paperwork We understand that doing the paperwork can be stressful for many business owners who really just want to get on with the running and building up of their businesses. So, if you wish, we can take all the book-keeping, payroll and other paperwork off your hands, as well as the normal annual accounts and tax work. Contact Ushere to request a Callback.
And the 10th reason is our 100% Risk Free Guarantee…
Use our services to help you pay less tax and increase wealth, completely at our risk. Our services are so outstanding there’s a 100% Risk Free Guarantee.
Here it is…
In the unlikely event that you are not completely happy with our work, please discuss it with us. If we really cannot sort the issue for you, then we don’t expect you to pay for the part you’re not happy with. Provided that you have brought this to our attention within 30 days of the work being carried out, we won’t expect payment.
- No small print
- No quibbles
- No questions asked
- No exceptions
- No strings
In return for your trusting us with your work, we trust you to be the judge of it. Please tell us straight away if you are not satisfied and we will address the issue as a matter of urgency.
On the other hand, please do recommend us to others if you are happy with us! The large majority of our customers came to us on recommendation.
Shaikh & Co awarded exclusive accolade from their Peers and Independent Tax Experts
We thought you would like to know that we have just been awarded the Tax Advice Network’s “Quality Mark Award”, an exclusive and highly sought after accreditation which is only given to a small number of Accountants.
According to the panel, the reasons for presenting Shaikh & Co with this award, amongst other criteria, was the way we communicated information through our website www.shaikhfinancing.com, some of the key points on the website were highlighted as follows:
- The layout and design is easy to use and the navigation features are simple and effective
- It is regularly updated with relevant, quality information that clients want and need
- It is packed with lots of useful additional features, help sheets and information tools
- It is not flashy or gimmicky and it speaks to people and businesses in a straightforward, way, jargon free and to the point
- There are clear ways of requesting a call back, contacting an expert and putting a face to a name via the “meet the team page”
- There is lots of support for existing clients as well as a regular newsletter to keep them up to date with all the latest information