Can I turn my hobby into a new business? Can I become my own boss? What do I need to consider when starting a business?
It is human nature to want to be in charge of your own destiny and almost all of us at some stage in our life dreams of starting up our own business. Few take those dreams on to reality because it can be quite a daunting prospect, however ensuring you obtain the best professional advice is the most positive way to start stacking the odds in your favour. Bring your ideas to Shaikh & Co and our highly skilled advisors will provide you with business advice and support with an impartial ear, to help you get your new business venture off the ground and nurture it through the vital early stages.
Some of the ways we will assist you include:
- Helping you to open a Business Bank Account by introducing you to our Business Banking Connections
- Preparation of your Business Plan together with forecasts, cashflow projections and budgets
- Establishing adequate accounting systems with our in-house experts
- Making the appropriate registrations with Companies House and HMRC on your behalf
Whilst success of the business cannot be guaranteed, we will ensure that you get the best possible start and be here for you when you need to talk things through.
Other subjects that we will assist you in establishing are as follows:
- Tax planning
- Regulatory requirements such as NI contributions and VAT
- Payroll matters including PAYE
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
We can also refer you to Professional Advisors who can:
Assist and advise you on your legal responsibility for health and safety, environmental issues, employee rights, pensions, business insurance and finance As you can see, we are able to give your business startup dream added value and cover all the relevant and necessary bases to help you make it a reality. So why not take that tiny first step and contact us today, for an informal chat?