We require an experienced, Accounts Senior to join our busy team, this role can also accommodate those seeking Part-time employment or the opportunity to work from home.
Shaikh & Co is a friendly Tonbridge based firm. We are a commercially astute organisation with a personal, partner-led service aimed at entrepreneurial small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and high-net worth individuals.
Our clients come from many different backgrounds and are active in all branches of commerce and industry, our reputation is grounded in quality, delivering premium advisory services efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our staff supply a range of services spanning audit, corporate taxation, private client services, VAT together with a range of sector groups offering specialist industry knowledge and International Tax.
The Department currently comprises of a Principal , Practice manager and 5 qualified accountants . The Department advises clients across the practice and the work undertaken is very broad focusing primarily on owner managed businesses.
We require an experienced Accounts Senior to join our small yet busy Practice Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties of this role are varied and will include the following:
- Preparation of Management accounts, VAT returns & bookkeeping.
- Preparation and file accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Statutory accounts preparation using TaxCalc ( It would be beneficial if the successful candidate had experience using TaxCalc, although training will be provided ).
- Familiar and able to use QuickBooks, Xero, and Sage at advance level.
- Contact at appropriate level with client’s staff.
- Onboarding new clients and carry out all the statutory registrations.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years current practice experience.
- Ability and Experience is more important than a formal qualification.
- Organised and able to prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to deal with compliance for primarily owner managed businesses.
- Good written and oral communication.
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Salary: Competitive and depending on experience and ability
- Great working environment
- Fully cloud based practice enabling remote working
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours accommodated with agreement.
- Part time working arrangements acceptable
To apply forward your CV in confidence to : Gulam.Shaikh@shaikhfinancing.com
Subscribe to our newsletter